Sunday, 12 April 2015

Entry 14: Last but not Least

14 weeks for this blog has passed. I somehow feel attached to my weekly posts, as if they are the sugar for Teh-o-ais. What is Teh-o-ais without sugar?!

Anyways, not wasting my last post of the semester, I'm gonna end it like how I started it; with a short poem.

Every ending,
Is a new beginning,
What is wrong,
With the world we're living?

When we have,
We reserve,
When we lack,
We love.

Give a man a bar of gold,
He invests even more gold,
Let him not know what is gold,
He invests love til' old.

But who am I to judge,
A worthless sinful man,
But all that God has done,
Has made me able to stand.

As far as I may know,
Nothing in this world I own,
For not myself I even own,
For I am God's alone.

This poem isn't really as good as the previous ones, but here you go ><

I might continue writing this blog, but might not be as often though.

Have an awesome week, guys :)

Til' then, again,
My heart will open,
Slightly explained,
For your perception.


-George Yau-

No comments:

Post a Comment