Sunday, 8 February 2015

Entry 5: Pride


Just an afternoon while waiting for my friends to join me for lunch,
"I dont blame some of the UTAR students who suicide because of stress."
Before that very afternoon, I was up all night completing one of my assignments.
My brain feels as if it's shutting down any minute.

But it all brings to an equation:
Time x Effort = Outcome
Is the time and effort really worth for what I'm getting?
What did I get out of it? 3.2 isn't really a "WOW" thing. So I didn't see the point.

Then it came to me.
That UTAR is successful for a reason.
That the students were of top class. 
Not because of the grades.
Not because of the affordable (CHEAP) price.
But the Soft Skills they produce in the students.

I mean, we are TRAINED, and FORCED to do everything out of nothing!

We are like.. Magicians! erm.. not really..
I just need sleep, that's all xD
No poem this week!
But there will be one next week, I promise! :3

Til' then, again,
My heart will open,
Slightly explained,
For your perception.

-George Yau-

Picture Retrieved From:

No comments:

Post a Comment