Thursday, 29 January 2015

Entry 4: Preferences


This week I've been thinking a lot.

One of it was;
"How sad would it be for a person that is not able to do what he/she likes to do?"
To always just do normal, or boring stuff. Could be torturing!

But it came to me again, asking;
"How much sadder would it be.. if a person needs to do things that he/she dislikes?"

I mean.. at least the first person has a choice to do more things that he might like in the future.
Whereas, the second is pure everlasting torture. 
Choice-less. 
Freedom-less.

Change topic.

Here's one for my good friend:

An apology for you,
For things that gone through,
The times that gone by,
That I was not with you.

A table for two,
From me to you,
I owe you time,
Without curfew.

My hope and my dream,
Is for you to see,
That the love I give,
Is all that you need.

I do not know,
What I'm asking for,
But I do know,
You're my open door.

So I see the light,
and I feel the air,
I feel the brightness,
Of your dearly care.

I hope that wasn't too cheeky xP Thanks for reading :3 :')

Til' then, again,
My heart will open,
Slightly explained,
For your perception.

-George Yau-


Picture Retrieved From:



No comments:

Post a Comment