Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Entry 1: Rotten Poetry

Well, it has been quite a long time since I've written a blog.
Especially, this is a very new experience for me because my old blog was actually a private blog.
The blogs I've written before were kind of weird and not really exposing my whole self, even if it was to the anonymous people.
The way I did this is through writing poems, where I am comfortable to show how I really feel.
It's been long I didn't do this, so, yeah.

Enjoy! :D
-----
Unknowing Urges

Here I am, 
Sitting at home,
Burdened, my heart, 
right here, alone.

Desperate or not,
I do not know,
With my urge, I fought,
But it persists to grow.

My strive for growth,
selfishness untold,
my life, behold,
my treasure til' old.
-----

Thanks for reading :D I hope you wont doze off reading poems and all :p Hahaha xD
Have a good day!

Til' then, again,
My heart will open,
Slightly explained,
For your perception.


- George Yau -





Picture retrieved from:
7Themes.com: Amazing Wallpapers Collections. Retrieved January 19, 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment