I may seem friendly,
I may seem not,
I may look happy,
But deep down, I'm not.
But to you, I might,
To others, might not,
Because to them,
I make hearts rot.
"I do not care,
I will not care."
I say I don't,
But actually, I care.
My life, my dreams,
My hope, my future,
Myself, my feelings,
My, my, all mine.
My selfishness, why can't you see?
From my head, down to my feet,
My eyes filled with my own,
My mouth maketh my throne.
All I've said, starting from top,
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not,
I'm not sure, I'm really not,
Because you guys are all I've got,
My intentions, always misunderstood,
Me being nice, it's always rude,
The words I speak, the ways I talk,
They've grown thorns and lots of roots.
I may change or I may not,
I will try hard with all I got,
I think with my brain, but heart not,
Forgive, while I try, the words I pour.
"I'm sorry" I cried,
For the difficult ride,
For word games we play,
From day to day.
Forgive me, do you?
For all you've been through,
Let me spend again,
A meal or two with you.
Til' then, again,
My heart will open,
Slightly explained,
For your perception.
-George Yau-
No comments:
Post a Comment