You're all I will ever need.
Lord, remind me,
For who I am,
Refine me,
For who you want me to be,
Hammer me,
Like one of your swords, o Lord.
Father in Heaven, let my prayers reach the heavens,
Let what I pray tonight be reminded to me all my life,
And I pray Lord, that you change my heart,
To love You and to be who You want me to be.
To sing of your praises,
Let my cries to You be heard, o Lord,
Let my sorrows be felt and let my tears be gone,
All I ever want, Lord, is to praise You with joy,
Like the old days,
To give all I have to You,
To convince You and only You.
Let not what I said be lies,
Let my promises be ever true to you,
You never break Your promises,
"Bless the Lord, o my soul,
Worship His Holy name,
Sing like never before, o my soul,
I'll worship Your Holy Name,
Lord, I'll worship your Holy Name,
Jesus, I will worship Your Holy Name."
Til' then, again,
My heart will open,
Slightly explained,
For your perception.
-George Yau-
Song Lyrics Retrieved From "10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)" by Matt Redman.
No comments:
Post a Comment