Sunday, 1 March 2015

Entry 8: Not Having That One Thing


As I was thinking of what to write for my blog,
I was rubbing my eye unconsciously.
And I became conscious when its already too late!

My left eye became all swollen and watery...
It is as if I'm winking all the time wherever I go! Hahaha

Pity me right? xD
No.
I started to compare myself with people who at their worse experiences..
People who really lost their body parts..
So, WHO AM I TO BE PITY-ED FOR?!

THINK about them, PITY THEM!
People who didnt even have the CHANCE to experience
what certain parts of the body can do!
The world is unfair, and it will never be.

So next time whenever you compare,
compare positive things with greater things so you'll never be too proud,
and compare negative things with worse things so you'll never lose humbleness.

Til' then, again,
My heart will open,
Slightly explained,
For your perception.

-George Yau-

Picture Retrieved From:

No comments:

Post a Comment